We take a look at some of our favourite and most memorable moments in part 1 of Naruto. Yes! all the way from becoming a genin to leaving the village we reminisce about the moments that will define Kishimoto’s masterpiece for us. Let us know yours!
Click play below to enjoy episode 11 of the weekly Anime Chewns Podcast, Top Moments in Naruto Part 1:
Thanks for listening, and if you did enjoy this or have suggestions please comment below, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Let us know your favourite Naruto Part 1 moments in the comments below! Until next time stay chewned! Cheers!
Top Moment list:
- Episode 1 – Naruto beats the odds to become a genin
- The death of Zabuza and Haku – from the enemy’s point of view
- Chouji’s Butterfly – transforming into something more
- Naruto vs. Neji – overcoming and changing your destiny
- Rasengan – on the road to Hokage
- Lee vs. Gaara – Hard work vs. Natural Talent
- Drunken Lee – finding power in the unexpected
- Jiraiya’s Entrance – everyone needs a mentor
- Sandaime vs. Orochimaru (and the 1st and 2nd Hokages) – The past can still haunt you
- The battle of the Sannin (Three-way deadlock) – History repeats itself